|(Windows XP + MS Office 2007)|
Out of stock
This series has 12 text-cum-workbook, and covers, basic of computers, Windows, Paint, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Web-Designing, HTML, Flash and Frontpage.
Discover Power Point is the seventh book in the Discover series. More than just an introduction, the comprehensive, easy to understand, step by step lessons in this book covers everything from the fundamentals of Powerpoint to its most advanced features.
Introduction to Power Point 2007
Power Point (Presentations, Layout and Background)
Learn to insert graphics, sound, video to presentations.
Adding animation, Viewing slides, Using Wizard and templates in PowerPoint
• Each book covers the portion for one academic year.
• Continuity of learning is assured as the books are carefully graded from Class 1 to Class X.
• Each chapter is introduced with the theory content and is followed up with relevant exercises and activities, concluding with appropriate practical assignments.
• The topics are explained in simple and direct language which can be easily understood by the students.
• The learning experience is made more enjoyable with the use of illustrations, comic strips and cartoon characters.
• A glossary, shortcut key and list of useful websites are included in each book.
• Additional blank worksheets have been provided to enable the students to enter special notes, as discussed by the teacher.
• The entire series uses the latest MS Office application and is supported by Windows XP.
• The series conforms to the latest Education Board Patterns.
• Interactive CDs to reinforce the concepts dealt with are also available.
• Supplementary activities and teacher’s resources are available at www.cbmindia.in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.