This compact book, is a treasure house of information and an ideal introduction to the world around us. It is divided into 12 chapters covering subjects like space, animals (even dinosaurs), our body etc. The text is simple, based on various encyclopedias and conveys information clearly. Every topic is dealt in detail, with colorful illustrations and related activity based exercise. A useful book for all ages.
- This text cum workbook is based on the play way method. The concept of “a picture is worth a thousand words” has been used for making the topics easy to understand at a tender age.
- Actual pictures have been provided, wherever possible, to furnish a better understanding of the material/matter.
- The book has interesting topics explained in simple English with the added advantage of colourful pictures.
- Many objective questions, in activity form, have been set to reinforce what has been taught.
- Like encyclopaedias, this book can be preserved for future use.
- Efforts have been made to use the simplest words in the text so that the child
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.