• Big and bold letters are used in this book to make reading it easy and enjoyable.
• The words and pictures used in this book are familiar to small children, as reading has meaning only if children can comprehend what they read.
• The book begins with four letter words and slowly progresses to bigger words. Emphasis is placed on the phonetic method of teaching and reading.
• The simple sentences used make it easy for little children to read and understand.
• Words that are in red, are words that must be taught by the:
‘Look and Say’ method
e.g. The child looks at the word, recognizes its shape and says the word aloud or the
‘Spell and Say’ method
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.