Pattern Writing Book – A (Based on Marion Richardson)
(Based on Marion Richardson)
Out of stock
• This book follows the Marion Richardson pattern of handwriting. The small letter is written without lifting the hand except for f , t , i, j and x where the hand is lifted to cross or dot the letters. Care must be taken to form the letter correctly.
• The dot indicates the start of the letter and the arrow the finish point.
• Do not use the dot and arrow while writing.
• Practice must be given on blank paper till formation is mastered.
• Children can be taught to write on red and blue lined paper after they have had enough of practice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.