This English grammar workbook series is aimed at junior students to equip them to use English as a tool in day to day life. The book includes structures, oral vocabulary, and learner’s grammar, interactive skills and stress on writing.
- The exercises aim at developing the four basic language skills – Writing, Listening, Reading and Speaking.
- True to life situations are dealt with to make the exercises learner friendly.
- They encourage the student to do and redo tasks and to expand the communicative world of the child.
- Role-playing, monologues, dialogues and question / answer exercises help the child to learn English through an exciting vista of life-long learning.
- Continuity and gradation is maintained and dealt with according to the maturation level of each child.
- Guidelines for teachers and solutions have been provided separately.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.